Thursday, February 24, 2011

I've got to give credit where credit is due

I had a lot of help getting into cloth diapering. I wish I could say we started from the get go but we didn't (hey live and learn right?). When I first started questioning our "situation" with disposables I got a lot of feedback from great friends online. So here is my shout out to them! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for sharing your success, recommendations, and even your own experiences (good and bad) with cloth diapers! One friend in particular, Melanie, wrote a blog post on her personal blog about how easy it was to do CD's. I was intrigued to say the least! I couldn't believe how easy she made it sound :) So thank YOU, Mel for all of your help and encouragement through this journey so far!
::hugsies::

1 comment:

  1. Awwww! Well, thanks for not just writing me off as a crazy know-it-all. :) And look at you, paying it forward in a big way! Together we'll convert the world. :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete